Foodie Gift Guide: #FoodieGifts Under $20
Looking for some neat gifts for the foodie in your life or to treat yourself that won't break the bank? Check out these handful of gadgets that make your life and cooking so much easier! We found them at our local store, The Cook's Warehouse, which sells online as well, but you could probably find them your local go store for cooking supplies.
Spread THAT! and Scoop THAT!
• Technology uses the heat from your hand to make spreading and scooping easy
• Spread cold butter, chocolate or cream cheese without waiting
• Scoop ice cream 25% faster than other ice cream scoops and quick non-stick release
Whiskey Wedge by Corkcicle-A new slant on whiskey sipping
• The artful way to perfectly chill, but not water down your favorite spirits
• Silicone form fits perfectly in the glass, fill glass with water, freeze and remove form-now you have a
perfect wedge of low melting ice in your glass.
Joseph Joseph Garlic Rocker
$9.99 Black or Green
By using downward pressure and a ‘rocking’ motion, this tool breaks up garlic cloves quickly and
easily, forcing the pieces up through the mesh of holes in its base.
The crushed pieces are then held in the curved design, allowing them to be spooned or scraped
conveniently into a pan or bowl.
Additional cloves can also be crushed at this stage before emptying.
Rocker™ is easy to clean under running water but is also dishwasher safe.
SiftStir by the Everyday Gourmet
• Unique whisk AND sifter combination
• Strong wires enable you to whisk heavy, wet ingredients
• Slip on the custom designed mesh cylinder and you can sift dry ingredients together
• Dishwasher safe, 18/8 Stainless Steel
The SiftStir is a unique whisk designed with sturdy, strong wires that are tough enough to whisk heavy
wet ingredients such as pudding, batters, sauces and even stiff dough. Just slip the custom designed
mesh cylinder over the whisk and it becomes a sifter that allows you to sift dry ingredients as easily as
whisking them. Uniformly combine dry ingredients with the ease and convenience of using a whisk.
What is GarlicCone? GarlicCone is a new kitchen utensil that makes peeling garlic quick and easy. The new GarlicCone is the result of a quest to make garlic peeling as quick and easy. The GarlicCone is made out of environmentally friendly, silicone-like, soft plastic. By popping one or a couple of garlic cloves inside the cone and rubbing it between your palms, the peel is removed.