…continued – 24 MORE Eat Your Veggies recipes
DYK? June 17th was eat your veggies day? Our members submitted vegetarian recipes for the day but there were so many mouth-watering recipes we had to add a second article. Here you go...24 vegetarian recipes from the members of the Association of Food Bloggers.
- Tennessee Onions by Loaves and Dishes
This is an OLD recipe from way on back using Vidalia summer onions. It is one of the most popular on my site.
- Corn Salad with Tomato, Basil & Feta by Is This Really My Life
Fresh corn is the star in this corn salad with tomato, basil and feta cheese that’s been tossed with olive oil and red wine vinegar. It's the perfect summer side dish for family picnics and backyard barbecues!
- Cold Quinoa Salad by Peanut Butter Fingers
Cold quinoa salad is a spring and summertime staple in our house thanks to the bright, refreshing flavors of cucumber, pineapple and cilantro. This recipe for cold quinoa salad makes a perfect side dish for a cookout with friends or a simple meal at home. Top it with grilled chicken or shrimp for a delicious and nutritious lunch or dinner!
- Panzanella Salad by The Nutritionist Reviews
Full of flavor with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, red onion, dill, garlic French bread croutons and a homemade Italian dressing! It is simple to make and one of my favorites, especially in the summer.
- Zesty Corn Salad by An Alli Event
A bold taste and vibrant colors. It's filled with fresh veggies and the ease of preparing the dressing makes this a side dish you’ll make again and again.
- Garden Fresh Cucumber Tomato Salad by Cinfully Simple
This is such a cool and refreshing salad that reminds me of summer picnics and BBQ's and waterskiing on the river near where I grew up. It's so easy anyone can make it!
- Vegetable Gratin by Turnips 2 Tangerines
Vegetable Gratin is a great way to use up your gardens bounty of summer squash.
- Curried Zucchini Pancakes by Jeanie and Lulu's Kitchen
My mother-in-law would make these amazing curried zucchini pancakes for my husband and he lived for them. Now I live for them too and I love making them. They are so simple and flavorful!
- Tuscan Bean Soup by Grace and Good Eats
This Tuscan Bean Soup is gluten-free and vegan, and can be in the slow cooker or in your Instant Pot! Creamy, delicious, good-for-you comfort food.
- Loaded Mashed Cauliflower by Housewives of Frederick County
This recipe is delicious, but low carb and healthy too! Everybody needs comfort food, and this fits the bill without leaving you feel guilty.
- Fresh Avocado Tomato Salad by Hungry & Fit
This recipe is a party-pleaser while also being incredibly easy to make. We love to whip this up and enjoy the balance of flavors between the avocados, tomatoes, and salt.
- Raw Rainbow Veggie Detox Salad by Tasting Page
There's so many great ways to eat vegetables, but simply cutting them up and eating them raw is one of the easiest - and healthiest! This salad will energize your body with all of the cleansing, fiber-rich cruciferous vegetables.
- Kale Artichoke and Avocado Salad by Cooking Easy Meals
The most famous collard today is KALE. Kale Artichoke and Avocado Salad is in fashion today, it is considered one of the most nutritive vegetables.
- The Best Veggie Sandwich by NeighborFood
This sandwich is perfect in the hot summer months when produce is at it's finest. Piled with tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, sprouts, and herbed cream cheese it's filling enough to please meat eaters and vegetarians alike.
- Try This Simple, Delicious Vegetarian Dinner Tonight by Experimental Homesteader
This simple, delicious vegetarian dinner is easy to make and a great way to use up those leftover vegetables before they go bad. Serve it alone or as a side dish.
- Zucchini Bruschetta by The Dinner-Mom
You won't miss the bread in zucchini bruschetta! Fresh tomatoes, basil, garlic, balsamic vinegar and a sprinkle of cheese sits atop the roasted zucchini. Love this low-carb, gluten-free way to eat your veggies.
- Miso Roasted Aubergine by Heinstirred
Roasting aubergine to melting tender yet meaty flash that makes it a meal on its own. Add the delicious flavour of miso and this dish is a winner
- Tex-Mex "Carrot Dogs” by The Kitchen Prep
Summer cookouts can often be devoid of veggies, but not when you bring these Tex-Mex "Carrot Dogs" to the table! Smoky roasted carrots are the star of the show here with fresh pico de gallo and zesty Cilantro Garlic Yogurt Sauce topping them off. A delicious way to get more veggies in your diet!
- Spaghetti Squash Puttanesca by Relishments
Spaghetti squash is the ultimate summertime replacement for pasta - get more veggies in your meal and enjoy Italian flavors at the same time. This recipe features tomatoes, capers, olives and white beans.
- Simple Skillet Squash Zucchini Mushrooms by Recipes For Our Daily BreadThis simple Skillet Squash Zucchini with Mushrooms recipe is easy to make. The ingredients include butter, olive oil, onion, garlic, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. It is a perfect side dish to use your summer squash.
- Summer Squash Cobbler by Flour Me With Love
My dad had a squash that weighed 13.6 pounds! I used some of it to make a delicious cobbler, and the kids thought it was apples!
- Beautiful Beet Salad by Christinanifong
Beets are in season now and this recipe spotlights their dramatic taste and look. It's super healthy -- and easy to make.
- Asparagus-Cheddar Open-Face Sandwiches by Miz Chef
I love asparagus, and I love finding new ways to enjoy it.
- Piccallili by Christina's Cucina
Pickle lovers will jump for joy!