PR/Social Media Internship
In this social media job you will be reporting to the President and are responsible for enhancing the Association of Food Bloggers' presence. You will be responsible for day-to-day PR activity communication.
- PR strategy and planning
- Day-to-day public relations
- Social media strategy
- Develop and implement awareness and web traffic to our website.
- Monitor and report
- Passionate about online branding
- Major in communication, journalism, public relations, business/marketing, or related field
- Excellent and extensive writing and editing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Personal social media presence (Twitter, Facebook, blog)
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Great communicator
To apply, email info (at) associationoffoodbloggers (dot) org. Please send links to social media profiles, blogs, writing samples.